Has life on lockdown caused you to take a few steps back on your weight loss goals? We feel you. The emotional roller-coaster that has been our lives for the last three months has taken its toll on even the most disciplined among us. But there’s hope… Whether it’s your pre-lockdown body you’re wanting, or if you simply want to make a change; iNova Pharmaceuticals’ iLiveLite weight loss programme is offering the ultimate motivation to get you there… You won’t even want to cheat!
iLiveLite2Gain is a 12-week programme designed to help you reach your weight-loss goals by equipping you with expert-led tools and tips to change your life. The programme not only offers nutrition support and meal plans, iLiveLite2Gain also helps with realistic goal-setting, community support and regular weigh-ins to help you stay motived along the journey.
What the iLiveLite2Gain journey entails:
- 12 weeks of nutrition support including meal plans, recipes and a food diary
- Tips on increasing activity levels and an exercise diary
- Progress monitoring through weigh-ins, so you experience a real sense of achievement when reaching your goals
- Tons of tips and motivation so you stay committed throughout your weight management journey
- Spot prizes for contestants with stellar progress
- A R5000 voucher for eight finalists, as an ultimate contribution towards their goal
Sound like just the motivation your dream body’s been asking for? Then you’d better get your entry in.
How to enter
Head over to the iLiveLite2Gain website to tell them YOUR story. They want to know the motivation behind your goal! Not only will it help them support you in the best way possible, it’ll also serve as motivation to others. Because, yes — your story can encourage someone else to also be brave enough to tackle their goals!
Once you have entered, iLiveLite2Gain’s panel of judges will select a group of finalists who they’ll keep up with through regular check-ins and more. As a finalist, you will have access to the full benefits of the programme and you’ll also be in the running to become one of the eight winners to each win a R5000 voucher towards their end goal. Note: everyone’s a winner, because even if you don’t get chosen as a finalist, there are spot prizes for Page followers too!
To enter, complete the following steps:
Entries close 30 June 2020.